Project: Console + Coffee Table
PIP's Console or Coffee Table can be customized to fit your home decor and will be made by YOU! We supply the wood, tools, and instruction to help you build a table, no experience necessary. You will leave with a raw wood table, ready to be finished to your taste at home!
Grab a ticket to stick around after the workshop for a quick and thorough, hands-on, 30 minute finishing techniques course to learn how to finish your table. We will give you the breakdown on how to make it farmhouse chic or sleek and modern as well as prepping and protective products and techniques.
Tools: Miter saw (power and manual), Kreg Jig, power drill, wood clamps and brad nailer for coffee table
Attendees: Partners Allowed
Price and Options: $135-$205
- $135- Skinny Console -8" wide table, 4-6' long, choose height and length on site (max height 33")
- $155- Regular Console - 12" wide table, 4-6' long, choose height and length on site (max height 33")
- $175- Coffee Table-21" wide table, 3.5' long, choose height on site (max height 24")
- Finishing Techniques: +$30, includes hands-on instruction for prepping your table, basic instructions and recommended products for staining/painting and protective coats. This course comes with a sample set of sandpaper, gloves, staining pad, and practice block.
Customize your table by:
- Length (console only)
- Depth (console only)
- Finish: Paint and/or Stain, sheen
Time Commitment: We suggest reserving 3 hours to create your table, and 30 minutes for the Finishing Techniques Workshop directly following the first event. Each group varies in time it takes to complete a project.
Finishing at home: Depending on materials you have at home (paint brush, polyurethane, etc.) the materials for finishing this project could cost you anywhere between $0-$50 and could take 1 hrs-3hrs to complete.
Event registration closes 48 hours before this workshop takes place, or until sold out