Project: Skinny Table
Customize your table by:
- Finish: Paint and/or stain
PIP's Skinny Table can be customized to fit your home decor and will be made by YOU! We supply the wood, tools, and instruction to help you build your own table.
Stick around after the workshop for a finishing techniques course to learn how to finish your table. We will give you the breakdown on how to make it farmhouse chic or sleek and modern.
Finishing Techniques +$30 - includes hands-on instruction, ideas, and recommended products for finishing your table. Also includes directions for wall mounting safety (heck, we have kids too!) if you aren't placing it between your couch and wall.
Tools: Hand miter saw, Kreg Jig, power drill, orbital sander
Length - 4' or 6', Height - 24"-33" choose on-site, Depth - 8"
- Length - 4', 6', or a custom length
- Height - Choose on-site, measure before workshop
- Finish - add on the finishing techniques workshop
- How to style in your home
* Due to the scope of the project, this workshop has a maximum of 6 participants and a minimum of 2 *
Event registration closes 48 hours before this workshop takes place, or until sold out