Our space. Your party.
PIP's historic venue is the ideal, boutique space for hosting your upcoming event or seminar. Our 1,900 square foot space, located in the heart of downtown Hopkins on Mainstreet is available for rent when it doesn't conflict with our workshop calendar. The original hexagon floors and vaulted tin ceiling set a flexible scene for all occasions. We look forward to hosting your special event at PIP!
Just like our workshops, our venue rental is DIY. We provide the venue, you provide the rest. We are proud to provide quality recommendations for services from catering to production.
- Private access to 1,900 sq ft of flexible space located in the heart of Downtown Hopkins
- Historic building charm, original floors and ceiling from the turn of the century
- Venue capacity: 100. Seated: 45
- Mainstreet and rear parking lot entrances
- Handicapped accessible
- Two handicapped accessible restrooms
- Ample parking in rear lot and surrounding blocks
- 6 large tables 5x7' - 4 are hightops - seating for 45
- 3 regular 2x5' tables
- Stereo system
- Mainstreet reception area with bar and mini fridge
- Cafe lighting throughout space (may change color) and a large rod for draping or decor in main space
Planning and Pricing
Event images above provided by RaeLyn Nicole Photography courtesy of Forever Bride.